|Questions and Answers
We are committed to the environment and dedicated to providing our guests with an unrushed, private, unique rainforest experience and the best in personal service.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Business has been operating for 15 years.
2. What is your company's mission?
To improve awareness of this World Heritage Listed Rainforest and to present guests with a enjoyable and inspiring journey, while creating a better understanding of the Daintree Rainforest area.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Small group all day tours to the Daintree Rainforest and beyond.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Owner is Tony Burke, a passionate owner/operator. Tony has been guiding for 10 years. He leads by example and as a company has won numerous awards for The Best Daintree Rainforest Tour.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The all day Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation via Mossman Gorge tour is the most preferred tour by guests. It is well executed with the "must things to see and do" in the Daintree Rainforest as well as private Rainforest locations in world heritage listed areas that are not accessible to other companies.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We receive many. Most guests mention that the tour exceeded their expectations, the attention to detail from our guides, the breadth of our guides's knowledge.