|Questions and Answers
South Africa is truly a World in One Country. South Africa has it all, abundant wildlife, beautiful beaches, year-round sunshine and superb facilities.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I started in October 1995 as a freelance tour guide and in February 2000 M17273 was born. After 5 years as a tour guide building up relationships with guests I decided it was time to start arranging safaris and not just guiding them.
2. What is your company's mission?
To arrange the best possible safari to personally meet our guests needs and wants. Then to deliver the dream safari so guests will return home with everlasting memories of South Africa.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Private customised safaris for couples, families or small groups.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Glen Findlay, after leaving school I joined the South African Air Force and qualified as a flight engineer. I then decided to leave the air force and pursue a career in the corporate industry and joined an oil company. All this time I visited a game reserve and game lodge every vacation as this is my passion. Then in 1995 I decided to leave the corporate world and do something I love and take other guests to experience the magic of the African bush.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Safaris to Pilanesberg National Park and Madikwe Game Reserve, both these parks are closer to Johannesburg so travelling time is much shorter that going to a Kruger Park lodge and they are Malaria Free so ideal for families.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?