|Questions and Answers
Language, Education and Tourism.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The company started operating in 2007 and we have been in business for 4 years.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide tailor-made services to our clients so that they are happy and come right back to us.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We offer English and French language courses with excursion immersion components, tailor-made vacations in Ghana and Britain and Study Abroad programs for children, students, adults, families and groups.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Yawa sellaisse Ababio (Ms) is the founder and Director of Legistics.
Past Experiences: Planning Committee member for UNWTO World Tourism Day celebrations in Ghana
Member of JICA-Ghana Working-group 4 on Financing Tourism Student Counsellor and Visa Assistant at the Canadian High Commission in Accra. Consular Clerk responsible for British Nationals in Ghana at the British High Commission. Group Establisher and National Secretary for Servas Ghana
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Language travel with immersion. Lots of non-English speakers want to travel to Africa and especially to Ghana but are not able to because of the language barrier. Finding an agency that is bilingual suits them perfectly and they enjoy themselves when they come to us.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
How did you know this is just how we wanted our holiday?!