|Questions and Answers
M17469 is a company run by birders; specialists in birding and natural history.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
13 years working in the tourism business in Panama, I started working at Hotels such as the Marriott in 1999.
2. What is your company's mission?
Connect conservation, local people, and sustainable travel with worldwide birders; work together with a Panamanian network of guides, transportation companies, lodges, restaurants and local communities.
3. What does your company specialize in?
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Jose Carlos Garcia He is a highly experienced traveler of the Isthmus of Panama, and a Certified Guide by the National Association of Interpretation U.S.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
One of our more requested tours is a day of birding with your specialist guide at the famous Pipeline Road. You will enjoy crystal clear views through the spotting scope at exotic birds such as the Broad-billed Motmot, Golden-collared Manakin, Keel-billed Toucans, several species of Trogons and many other tropical avian specialties.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"I found the pipeline trip I made with Jose Carlos excellent. He's interested in the birds and wildlife themselves and wonderfully observant". Patricia Fortier
Montreal, Quebec, Canada