||InfoHub supplier since Jan 2008!
Base of operations: Malta
Hector Cassola has been teaching English to foreign students for 25 years. He taught English at:
* Concord International Home Language Tuition, accredited by the British Council, in Canterbury, Kent, England.
* The Regency School of Languages, Home Language International, Le Coronado, Avenue de Fontvieille, MC98000, Monaco.
* Employment and Training Corporation (ETC) Training Centre – Hal Far. Organized English courses in Business English, Administration, Management and Marketing.
* Revival English School – Floriana English Language and Business English to foreign students.
* Easy School, St. Paul’s Street, Valletta. English Language and Business English.
* University of Malta Marketing and market research in English
English Certificate TELTOM (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
Awarded poet of merit by the International Society of Poetry, Washington DC for winning a poetry competition along side President Bill Clinton in 1995. Poetry as part of English Literature. Slovakian University in Kharkov City, Ukraine. Lectured on the importance and use of English in September 2005. We also host travelers in our apartment, holiday makers to Malta, the island of rich history, The Knights of Malta, and introduce visitors to the marvels of Maltese history, archeology and organize activities, such as the well known scuba diving schools for divers to dive in the clear, blue Mediterranean sea. Malta is well known for scuba diving because the sea bed is as picturesque as its landscapes. We highly recommend you to take note of this as we also welcome scuba divers to Malta and give them all the assistance. If interested we will send you quotes on request. Our company also organizes tours to the South of Italy at reasonable prices. Please take note that Malta is in the Schengen visa area, so all visitors must have a Schengen visa before entry into Malta. Application from the nearest Malta Consulate or Embassy.