|Questions and Answers
From arrival until departure at the airport, we commit ourselves to looking after every single student with one key wish and promise: to make the student’s stay intensive but fun!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The company started in 1995. Dirk van Nieuwenborgh launched his own school after 10 years experience as Head of an International group of language schools.
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer the ultimate intensive academic language program for teenagers in the summer.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Intensive, small classes and lots of fun for teenagers!
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Dirk van Nieuwenborgh - Qualified teacher of Foreign Languages. He taught for 7 years, than became head of an International group of language schools which he developed and left to start his own company in 1995. With three centers, 600 students per week and around 200 staff, LINES' goal is to offer the most intensive but fun language program!
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our students mostly choose for the intensive academic program of 32 lessons per week in groups of 7 + professional football with Arsenal or Chelsea, as well as Pro Golf or Pro-Tennis!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Their loyalty to the program and the many returnees!