|Questions and Answers
M17642 is a surf school offering beginner to intermediate group and private surf lessons and multi-day courses.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M17642 is run by Byron Bay's original and best surf tour operator, Terry Hannon, who opened Byron's first surf school in 1993. He started M17642 in 1999.
2. What is your company's mission?
"When you learn to surf with the Kool Katz, you always land on your feet!"
3. What does your company specialize in?
We deliver a world exclusive surfing guarantee for all beginners: "Stand and ride a wave for 40 metres or your money back!"
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Terry Hannon has taught 10s of 100,000s of people to surf for the first time. He is Byron bay's most experienced entry level surf coach.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our 3 day package because we can get you standing up, paddling on aand catching your own waves and also turning on a wave in 3 progressive lessons - and it's still only $115!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We get regular repeat and ongoing business. Our word of mouth business is one of our biggest assets.