|Questions and Answers
Educational hands-on tourism experiences of the prehistoric past.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since 1971. Community wanted a historical museum collecting local heritage objects. 1972 began collecting fossils from the local bentonite mines.
2. What is your company's mission?
"Dedicated to excellence in fossil preservation, research and learning experiences"
3. What does your company specialize in?
Palaentology - Marine Reptiles
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
CFDC Board of Directions. Non-profit organization with Morden, MB. Current location since 1982.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular travel package is the 1/2 Dig Tour, as it allows travellers the morning to get to Morden, and a full afternoon at the core of what we represent: the collection and preservation of fossils.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"It's truly amazing what you've accomplished here with so little [funding]. We can't wait to see the new building and we'll make sure that we come back with many new friends!"