||InfoHub supplier since Mar 2008!
Base of operations: Spain
Lacunza is a well known name in the world of language education. We are active members of the International House organization, and we have all of the important certifications offered to Spanish schools. We are not only recognized by the Instituto Cervantes, but we are also an official exam center. In 2004, we began expanding upon our still new facilities in order to create the most compatible learning environment for our students.
We now have:
- A spacious open air terrace with snacks, coffee and drinks machines. This provides a great ambiance for students to sip an espresso and make friends during their breaks.
- A wide reception area with sofas and notice boards.
- A wide social area and a library with graded reading and consultation books, magazines, newspapers...
- 18 ample classrooms with ozone friendly air conditioning
- A projection room, where students can brush up on their Spanish by taking in a flick.
- Notice boards for the activities, student mail received, displays for brochures and magazines...
- HIFI sound system in all classrooms. During breaks, music is operated from the reception.
- PCs for the students with free access to internet and a public pay phone
- Free WI-FI connection.
- 6 toilets plus a toilet for the handicapped
- 3 parking places are available for rent
- In less than 10 minutes walking from our premises, the student can be at the beach, the city center, the bus or train station, and San Sebastian's famous film festival.
All is still very new and has been built specifically for a language school. Careful decoration with plants, coffee, drinks and snacks machines, information boards, etc provide a friendly atmosphere to study, relax and make friends.
San Sebastian is an enchanting small city on the northern coast of Spain. It is known for its fine cuisine and its breath-taking natural setting including its famous La Concha Bay and the surround foothills of the Pyrenees mountains. Our students are often looking for something different and here they find it. From the unique Basque culture to the vibrant nightlife, San Sebastian offers it all. The relatively small size of the city makes it user friendly to the visitor and it is one of the safest cities in Spain.