|Questions and Answers
M17858 offers music and culture tours in Transylvania and surroundings. We focuss on traditional and Gipsy music: meeting musicians, listening and taking part in dance and music workshops.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We started in 1999 with a hiking tour, just for friends. Since 2005 we offer a broad gamma of tours, for people who often become friends.
2. What is your company's mission?
We walk the delightful knife-edge between good preparation and apparent chaos, with the help of local friends, their spirits and good humour, and the typical Romanian talent for improvisation.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Music tours, hiking plus culture, Food and agriculture, icons.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Agnes Jansen - agronomist, also went to Art School, worked in the fields plus the field of organic agriculture and art.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Transylvania music tour with partly homestays, because we visit the fabulous Gipsy musicians in their villages and enjoy the wonderful athmosphere.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
You organise a perfect tour in a natural way, without us even noticing that it is organised.