|Questions and Answers
M17881 has been active in the Kenya Tours and Travel industry for the last six years.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M17881 has been active in the Kenya tours and travel industry for the last six years. The company started when the owner saw a lack of professionalism and personalized services in the tourism industry.
2. What is your company's mission?
A memorable adventure experience for our clients in the vibrant tourism industry in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda and make it possible for the company clientele to have the very best that East Africa has to offer with value-added incentives to encourage the visitor to come back for a second and third visit to the veritable paradise that is known as Africa.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Adventure tours in East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda).
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The founder/owner is Sarah Murage. She has been in the tourism industry for the last 20 years as a tour leader and brings to the company a wealth of knowledge on national parks, wildlife, birds and culture.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
- Kenya and Tanzania combined Safaris
- Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar family Beach vacations
- Mount Kenya and Kilimanjaro climbing Tours
- Kenya honeymoon safaris
- Kenya/Tanzania family luxury lodge safaris
- Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda volunteer programs.
Note: Most clients wants to combined two or more countries within Africa for their adventure holidays.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Dan and I would like to say thank you for all the hard work and coordination of our trip. Knowing you were there, checking in, and truly concerned about our experience was of great comfort on more than one occasion. You proved your leadership and efficiency time and again. BRAVO! Give our best to Benson when you see him, and share that we remain so impressed with his ability to bring his beloved country alive. He never tired of our endless questions or foreign sarcasm. Your name and that of Afripot Safaris has been passed on to more than 100 future customers.
Take good care!
Until our paths cross again,
Shirley and Daniel (They took our 15 Days Kenya/Tanzania Combined and Zanzibar beach holiday package).