|Questions and Answers
Photographic learning for both artistic and technical skills - helping students develop the personal style and take control of their outdoor shooting!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Eight year - when I returned to still photography after a protracted absence. Digital photography put the fun back into shooting for me, and I've been helping others discover the joy and rewards of digital photography ever since.
2. What is your company's mission?
To help photographers at every skill level advance their esthetic skills and camera control to make the photos they envision.
3. What does your company specialize in?
One-on-one and very small group teaching done in outdoor settings in Minnesota and other scenic locations.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Chris Sandberg - teacher of adult learners for 20+ years, photographer, computer geek, and attorney.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The North Shore weekend PhotoVision class, because it gives students a concentrated experience with immediate feedback and great locations to try out their artistic ideas.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"I feel like I have a new camera!” - said after a PhotoVision class where the student moved beyond several issues that were blocking his control and freedom to take great shots.