||InfoHub supplier since Apr 2008!
Base of operations: Ecuador -- Number of InfoHub client requests accepted: 4
We are an independently run school in Ecuador teaching Spanish to foreigners. Established in 1988, we are recognized as being among the pioneers of teaching Spanish in Ecuador and over the years have developed and refined a highly effective and fun learning program. Our mission is to ensure that students learn the Spanish language in a relaxed and comfortable environment whilst enjoying their time in our beautiful country.
Our highlights include:
- Choice of 6 locations in Ecuador, including the Galapagos and the jungle
- Flexible Spanish course options: why not visit all our sites with our Traveling Spanish classes
- University degree teachers with vast experience teaching Spanish to foreigners, either one on one or in groups
- Integrated personalized learning program with weekly monitoring of progress
- Extensive program of fun and varied social activities
- Optional accommodation provided with Ecuadorian families
- Easy access to a broad network of volunteering opportunities
- Diverse student background with a friendly and fun atmosphere.
In 1988 we recognized the growing interest and need for teaching Spanish to foreigners as international travel began it's dramatic increase and all of a sudden the world was a more accessible place. As a family-owned Spanish school, we take a keen interest in our students' academics and make every effort to ensure their time at Instituto Superior de Español is a valuable learning experience for each and every individual.
We are renowned in Ecuador for not only our first class instructors, but for our personalized approach to learning. We want to help you get all you can out of your time in Ecuador, whether you want to immerse yourself in learning Spanish, wish to combine Spanish lessons with volunteer experience, or combine Spanish classes with some Ecuadorian adventure; from the Amazon rain forest to the Galapagos Islands, we are here to help you customize your learning opportunities.
Great emphasis is placed on extra-curricula activities, from cultural experiences to excursions to locations of outstanding beauty; students will be given plenty of opportunity to practice their new language skills with the teachers, their new friends and guides. Instituto Superior de Español can provide first class instruction from beginner level through to advance. We are also able to tailor courses to meet specific needs; for example business Spanish.