|Questions and Answers
Our company offers unique, escorted biking tours in Central Europe, Spain and other parts of the world.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been running our biking tours since 2005. We started with just one tour (in the Czech Republic). Today, we run 3-5 tours per year.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide unique biking tours in beautiful areas of the world with superior service.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Escorted biking tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
M18112 was founded by Ludvik Grec, a Czech citizen, and his American wife, Laura Perry. As a Czech-American company, we are able to provide the best of both "worlds": extensive knowledge of European and specifically Czech culture and countryside, along with the superior service and professionalism that many travellers expect.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Prague to Budapest via Vienna and Bratislava tour. In just ten days, you can visit four countries of the former Austro-Hungarian Empire and their splendid capitals.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We quite often hear (and are very proud of it): “This is the best (organize) tour I’ve ever been on!"