|Questions and Answers
Bike and barge specialist in Holland, Belgium, France and Italy.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M18197 has been continuously in business for over 30 years. It started with a single trip to the south of France in 1981.
2. What is your company's mission?
The mission of M18197 is to provide attractive bicycle routes, comfortable quarters with quality food and luggage transport, a sturdy bicycle of the right size, a clear itinerary, and a competent guide to assist with technical problems.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Specialized in bike and barge tours but we also offer individual and hotel based M18197 in Europe.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Mr. Frits Deben is the founder of the company, nowadays he is still the managing director.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The Amsterdam to Bruges tour visiting 2 countries in 1 week that is what Holland is famous about!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We had a great trip!!! The Zwaan was perfect for us as were our guide, the owner/operators of the boat and the meals. The weather couldn't have been better as well; in fact, at the beginning of the trip it almost seemed a bit too hot - summer in April! The windmills, tulip fields and small towns we visited en route were just great.