|Questions and Answers
M18206 is a network of scholars and experts who lead in depth walking seminars in cultural capitals in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M18206 was started 10 years ago in Rome and has since expanded its operations to 19 cities.
2. What is your company's mission?
At M18206, we are committed to the character of the city—its built environment, cultural heritage, and living fabric. Drawing on our network of scholars we organize didactic walking seminars designed to help the erudite traveler appreciate and defend the city without overrunning it. From our vantage point as architects, archaeologists, and historians, we aim to bring together the traveler and the city in a manner beneficial to both.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Scholar-led walking seminars and unique cultural experiences.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Paul is an award-winning writer for National Geographic and National Geographic Adventure. When he’s not helping run M18206, he lectures on architecture, and writes for several publications, on travel, architecture, and design. Lani Bevacqua is the creative director and designer for the M18206 websites and publications, she co-manages M18206 Travel and the M18206 Foundation.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
M18206 doesn't offer "packages" but instead a la cart cultural experiences for the intellectually savvy, independent traveler.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
M18206 has transformed the way we travel.