|Questions and Answers
Let us provide you with an exciting mixture of historical sights, legend, folklore and breathtaking views - see Salzburg through the eyes of our local tour guides who are passionate about their home.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Our family run business was established in 1976 and started with a Picnic Tour.
2. What is your company's mission?
Ever since, we've been living up to our image of making individual tours available to our guest.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We are spicialized in English-speaking tourists.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
"Bob" is a woman, her name is Eveline Truhlar, she and her husband founded the company. With one van they started to drive and guide guest around the area of Salzburg to show the beauty of the country and the area where the movie "Sound of Music" was filmed.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We offer tours in and around Salzburg. The most popular is the Sound of Music Hallstatt Tour a combination of Sound of Music sights and the world famous City of Hallstatt. A day trip through a breathtaking countryside.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
A big hug, or "this tour was the highlight of our trip trough Europe" or feedbacks we find in the internet or they send us by e-mail.