|Questions and Answers
We offer a very relaxed experience of the best of Tasmania's north west coast (also known locally as the Cradle Coast).
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I started M18276 in Jan 2004, after completing my formal tour guide training and seeing the need for quality.
2. What is your company's mission?
My mission is to provide an experience that visitors will long remember and as such, I provide exceptional service for my clients.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Personalised tours on the NW coast of Tasmania.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I founded the business, having been a History/Geography teacher and a volunteer guide at Sydney 2000 Olympics.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The day tour to Cradle Mountain is by far the most popular destination package, because of the mountain's iconic beauty.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The best compliment I guess has been "you made Tasmania for me", which I have had quite a few times