|Questions and Answers
M18329 is a tourism ground operator organizing tours for individuals or groups wishing to visit Cameroon.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The company was created in October 1995 by Dr Marc Nkwenti who is presently the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director.
2. What is your company's mission?
My company's mission is to conceive and sell tour packages.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in the organization of study tours, ecotours, trekking tours, gorilla tracking tours, beach tours and expeditions. We also hire vehicles such as SUV 4x4, minibuses and others. We are also specialized in the organization of conferences and meetings.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Dr Marc Nkwenti - the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director. The business has been operating since October 1995. It started when the Cameroon government decided to privatize many para-statal companies in Cameroon of which one was the para-statal I managed as Director. Instead of going back to the Ministry of Tourism from where I was appointed to manage another tour company, the parastatal, I decided to create M18329.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The visit to the Waza national park and the Rhumsiki region of Cameroon.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Our honesty in doing business.