||InfoHub supplier since Jul 2008!
Base of operations: South Africa -- Number of InfoHub client requests accepted: 0
M18376 is right at the very top of Safari Operators in Africa, offering a unique South African and Southern African experience in unashamed luxury.
What we Offer:
* Unique, personalized safaris for groups from 2 – 12 people, catered for on a very personal basis.
* We are fully geared to focus professionally on conferencing and incentive travel, catering for groups of any size, and Event Management for such tours.
* Carefully selected accommodation to offer the best value for money
* Air transfers and road transfers. M18376 transfer groups of any size.
* Our own In-house travel agent who can quote you on your international and domestic flights to and from South- and Southern Africa.
* M18376 use only experienced, registered and medically cleared tourist- and nature guides.
* VIP protection- and Paramedical services available on request.
* 24 hour emergency medical assistance; Flight for Life helicopters on standby.
* All guides and drivers have Professional Driver Permits, and are trained First Aid practitioners.
Why choose M18376?
* Unashamed luxury: Our excursions are conducted using luxury sedans, micro buses and buses; a unique private railway company, Rovos Rail; Lear jets, twin-engine executive aircraft, and helicopters – flown by fully instrument rated professional pilots.
* Safety: Special attention to even the minutest detail ensures that each journey is of the highest safety and quality. All vehicles are fully insured to carry international tourists.
* Quality and Flexibility: Every journey can be tailor made for your convenience. The personalized nature of our itineraries ensures 7 star service and flexibility.
* Uniqueness: A M18376 tour is more than just an adventure. It is a unique opportunity to experience Southern Africa’s nature and cultures. Many a friendship is built around a cozy campfire, listening to the guitar, laughter and singing, watching the star-studded skies, the Southern Cross and the beautiful Milky Way, the beautiful night sounds of the fiery night jar, lions and hyenas echoing through the night…
* Convenience: You have the option to book your own flight to South Africa, or you can make use of our own In-house travel agent who can quote you on your international flights to and from South- and Southern Africa, as well as domestic flights.
* Peace of Mind:
-M18376 use only experienced, registered and medically cleared tourist- and nature guides.
-All guides and drivers have Professional Driver Permits, and are trained First Aid practitioners.
-24 hour emergency medical assistance; Flight for Life helicopters on standby.
-VIP protection and Paramedical services available on request.