|Questions and Answers
Our company is a major place for ecotourism, outdoor activities, wine tours and nice restaurants.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business opened in 2004 it is a familiy business ran by Fred & Fabienne. Frédéric decided to create this agency because he loves the countryside where he lives. Also, he wants to boost the economic network of the region. At the agency, Fred is in charge of production, relationship with the suppliers and the local tourist boards. He also keeps an eye on the trails and tracks since twice a year he takes his MTB or his skis to check if it will be fine for the clients. Fabienne is keen on Tourism and the client satisfaction is essential when creating holidays. Within the agency, she is in charge of the web site and the relationships with non French speaking clients. Together, Frédéric et Fabienne developed a good knowledge of their region where they moved in 1998. Each day, they try to know more about secret places, lovely paths, Mediterranean flora and especially about people living and working over here.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our aim is to develop a sustainable tourism in our environment, that's why we chose to promote the Languedoc region because we live here all year long and because we love this region. The notion of territory is essential to our mind, and during your stay over here, you will be delighted by the diversity of sceneries, the beauty of natural sites and the richness of the heritage and of the grounds. We select the accommodation, the restaurants and the visits to make to be consistent with the notion of fair trade.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Ecotourism - Visit our region with local naturalist guides. Groups are small enough to prevent the fragile natural equilibrium from being disturbed.
- Sports & nature - Outdoor sports such as hike, mountain bike, snowshoe or Nordic ski are our favourite keys to be inside the nature. Ourselves, we practice these sports and you can feel it through the offer we suggest.
- Terroir & Gastronomie - We want to promote the different terroirs from this region as well as the local productions. We chose to introduce you to certain people because they are willing to share with you their production. Also, we do not forget to guide you to taste the local flavours.
- Culture & Patrimoine - Our tours lead you to the heart of the cultural heritage of Languedoc and propose you guided visits of villages, abbayes, art and craft factories. We can also organize a holiday while you practice an art such as pottery, ceramics or glass work. The tourists can cycle along the UNESCO heritage Canal du Midi.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
1967: He was born in Châtellerault
1975: He was taught fishing and angling in rivers by his father and grandfather.
1991: He studies agriculture and cheese making.
1992: He discovers mountain bike and fly fishing.
1992: A franch well known brand appoints him as a Sales manager for hard cheese.
1998: Birth of first son Yann
2002: Birth of second son Timothée
2003: End of his contract with the cheese company
2004: Creation of M18474 : June 8, 2004 the local authority award the authorization.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Activity holidays including one accommodation near by spots where clients practice rock climbing, canoeing, canyoneering, horse riding, MTB, hiking. This package is avalaible in 4 days to 8 days. It is organised for families or for people who like practicing plenty of activity.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"It was exactely as we imagined our holidays and we met very interesting people thanks to you, we will be back".