||InfoHub supplier since Aug 2008!
Base of operations: New Zealand -- Number of InfoHub client requests accepted: 0
M18504’s fleet consists of Cessna 206’s. They are the ideal aircraft for scenic flights, as all passengers enjoy uninterrupted window viewing. Benefits of flying with us:
* Over 20 years mountain flying experience
* Experienced and dedicated pilots and staff
* CAA Approved Operator
* Uninterrupted window viewing
* Friendly informative in-flight commentary
* We offer a variety of affordable scenic flight options with scenery ranging from snow capped peaks, the famous Milford Sound to the West Coast glaciers
* Qualmark rated.
Wanaka is situated in the lower center of the South Island, a five-hour drive or one-hour flight through the center of the island from Christchurch. From Franz Josef on the West Coast, Wanaka is a four-hour drive south. Wanaka Township is nestled on the shores of Lake Wanaka.
M18504 offers a range of exciting flights encompassing Milford Sound, the West Coast glaciers, Mount Cook and the Southern Alps. M18504 is situated in the NZ Fighter Pilots Museum within Wanaka Airport. Wanaka Airport is located just 10km from downtown Wanaka.