|Questions and Answers
M18702 the result of the passion of its Directors for the outstanding natural beauty, Maori culture and friendly people that Auckland and New Zealand have to offer.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Started in April 2005.
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer the very best and authentic visitor experiences in the Auckland region.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Auckland Tours, Auckland Maori Tours, Guided Wilderness Walks, Kayak and Fishing Tours, Private Luxury Tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Our company and growing team is managed by its two Directors Néill and Ceillhe Sperath:
Neill Sperath is a passionate New Zealander by choice. He is of Irish and German descent and has become a proud New Zealander and a New Zealand citizen since relocating from Europe several years ago, after falling in love with New Zealand and Ceillhe.
Ceillhe Sperath - full name Ceillhe Tewhare Teneti Hema Sperath - is a New Zealander of Maori descent from the Ngapuhi tribe in Northland with the added bonus of an Irish influence on her paternal side.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
All of the above are very popular, depending on where people are from and what they are looking for.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We receive many compliments, here's one of them:
"Néill took us around the beautiful city of Auckland. It was a first rate experience that I would recommend to anyone".