||InfoHub supplier since Oct 2008!
Base of operations: Canada
M18834 organizes and hosts cultural, historical, environmental and educational programs to Cuba.
Our focus is education; people-to-people connections and socially sustainable programs that ensure travel future generations.
We are Cuban, American and Canadians. We help you to witness Cuba on encounters for peace, friendship and understanding with islanders who share your ideas and aspirations.
Our tours are officially recognized in Cuba and have the support and assistance of all island agencies, organizations and governmental bodies. When you go to Cuba with us, you are treated as a special guest.
The Federation of Cuban Women (FMC) sponsors our project in Cuba. When you travel with us a portion of your tour payment is donated to Cuba's largest voluntary organization. The FMC has scores of programs in every city and village helping improve the lives of both women and men, and secure a future for islanders that is punctuated by equality in the social and domestic spheres.
Since 1997, we've helped thousands of Americans, including students, teachers, lawyers, Jews, healthcare and cultural workers, African Americans, women and LGBT people witness Cuba. We're extremely proud of our track record. Every American we've sent to Cuba has returned happy and without complications. We license every resident of the United States so that all conforms to U.S. government regulations that limit travel to the island.
Our American guests have returned home having established enduring friendships with Cubans from all walks of life and lasting professional connections with urban organic farm collectives, women's organizations, educational institutions, historical and environmental restoration projects, museums, unions, and youth, arts, and ecology groups.
We design custom tours for NGOs, schools and universities, and private organizations.
Our costs are lower and our services greater than other Cuba providers. We invite to shop and compare real costs of travel to Cuba.
For instance we guarantee:
• All taxes included. Prices listed are the total amounts you pay – no hidden fees that could add many hundreds your trip to Cuba
• Airport transfers: We meet you at José Martí International Airport in Havana and take you to your hotel upon arrival. We return you to José Martí Airport for departure.
• Hotels as listed in tour itinerary. No downgrades or nasty surprises when you arrive. If there is a change in accommodations beyond our control, you'll stay in an equal or better facility.
• Welcome cocktail and orientation gathering with hotel management, staff and your M18834 guide upon arrival.
• All breakfasts. Welcome dinner and farewell dinner. Other lunches and dinners as listed in tour itinerary. On average you pay for five meals not included on the tour.
• All activities, services, speakers, meetings and meals as described in tour itinerary except those noted as "optional" or "not included in cost."
• Free consultation for Americans on how to travel to Cuba legally. No charges for US travel licenses.
• Luxury air-conditioned coach transportation and a full-time professional driver.
• An expert Cuban English speaking guide and translator throughout the program.
• Mandatory official Cuban medical insurance coverage during your island stay is included in cost of tour package.
• Free air reservations, arrangements and ticketing services. We don't markup airplane costs – a large portion of the cost to go to Cuba.
• Arrangements for extended stays in Cuba before or after your tour. We do this at cost because you joined our tour.
• Ongoing support from M18834 staff in Canada before, during and after your stay.
• Toll free telephone access to our staff from the US, Canada and Cuba.
• Emergency cash advances for our tour participants who face complications accessing funds from aboard while in Cuba.
Fourteen years working hand in glove with our Cuban support services count. Join us on one of our tours. You're memories and new friendships will be returned over your lifetime.
The agency is fully licensed to conduct Cuba travel services in the US and Canada, and has offices in Blaine, Washington, and Vancouver, Canada. Its travelers are fully protected by the British Columbia Travelers Assurance Fund (license 34338). The company is a member of the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA #11338), and IATA Travel Industry Designator Service (TIDS #96520852).