|Questions and Answers
M18995 is a family owned business that provides an escape haven in the heart of the Klein Karoo en-route to the Cango Caves.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M18995 was bought as our family business 3 years ago at which time it was already operating for 10 years. The main building was identified to be favourably located close to the main tourism route. The open design was also very appealing.
2. What is your company's mission?
We aim to be the prefered friendly, comfy guesthouse where travellers can enjoy great service, relaxing pampering and exceptional cuisine. We do not only want to be a guesthouse, but so much more.
3. What does your company specialize in?
4 star accommodation, gourmet cuisine, spa treatments, leisure and corporate stays, catering
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Our family ranges in past activities from being qualified chefs, hotel managers, accountants to being dairy famers. We combine our skills to give each guest a unique, personalised experience.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Karoo Romantic Escape. This package has proven that most our visitors are looking for a relaxing experience and to indulge in our different services, and then visiting the activities in area for part of the day.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We often hear our cuisine, treatments and guesthouse is the best guests have experienced on their trip through South Africa. This is wonderful to hear.