|Questions and Answers
Business tours, cruise-ship tours and Bar/Bat Mitzva tours.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I am a native Israeli - “Sabra”. I have a master degree in Middle Eastern studies from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. I’m an official tour guide in Israel since 1994 and I want to invite you for an unforgettable visit to the Holy Land where history follows you wherever you go.
2. What is your company's mission?
My tours are catering to the needs of tourists and visitors to Israel, who want a private and attentive sightseeing experience. Small numbers mean better tours. No tour is locked in - it’s up to my guests to decide if the tours proceed as originally planned, or are changed mid-stream. I provide luxury extras to ensure that every tour with me is a pleasure.
3. What does your company specialize in?
- Hotel reservations
- Airport transfers
- Tours to Petra
- Archaeological dig for a day
- Wine tour
- Itinerary planning service
- Walking tours
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Ronen Ben Moshe (Ronny). I am a native Israeli - “Sabra”. I have a master degree in Middle Eastern studies from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. I’m an official tour guide in Israel since 1994.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Full day tour in Jerusalem. I know every corner in my city.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"I will come back and bring more visitors."