|Questions and Answers
We absolutely love what we do and we are ready to share our passion with you.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The company started in Europe as a sail training and charter business and has it since expanded to Antigua, Portugal and Charleston.
2. What is your company's mission?
It is essentially to make sailing and water activities accessible to a much wider audience that maybe thought they would never experience it.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Sailing events of all sorts...gentle sunset cruising with a glass of bubbly to racing in the caribbean to crossing the atlantic. We cater for all levels of experience and absolutely no experience is required.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Peter Anthony, British, lived in UK all life now settled for the last 4 years in Antigua with wife and 3 young boys enjoying and living the dream.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Hidden caribbean if people come with the right sense of adventure and willingness to 'join the crew'. Otherwise day or part day charters here in Antigua are great because of the variety of things you can cram into a short period...helm the yacht, hoist the sales, lunch, swim and snorkel in a secluded bay, sail into the history of nelsons dockyard, see the fantastic countryside and azure seas, sip bubbly as you head in at sunset...it doesn't get better.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We get many but the most satisfaction is when my crew and staff deliver a customer experience that blows them away.