||InfoHub supplier since Feb 2009!
Base of operations: Rwanda -- Number of InfoHub client requests accepted: 1
We are chosen by National Geographic Channel and WWF (World Wildlife Fund) to assist them on their gorilla trekking tour in Rwanda in 2009.
Our Goals are:
- To assist local, regional and international tourists and visitors to access and savor the beauty and the natural attractions of Rwanda, at competitive and affordable prices.
- To design, organize, and professionally operate high quality safaris in Rwanda in accordance with the interests and wishes of the clients.
- To provide our clients with clean, and decent accommodation facilities, comfortable and reliable transport services in 4WD vehicles, and to provide good, enjoyable meals during their stay in Rwanda.
- To provide trained and professional English speaking Tour Guides/Drivers who will greatly enhance the memorable and lifetime experiences and the rare thrills of our safaris in Rwanda.
- To provide due care and personalized attention to our clients, so that they will be Rwanda’s Tourism Ambassadors when they return to their home countries.