|Questions and Answers
Owner operated luxury and out of the ordinary activity holidays in southern Italy, from self walking trips, to guided cycling and cooking tours.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
This is a new local project started after several years of services provided on a freelance basis to minded travelers and tour company wanted to explore southern Italy.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide new ways to discover a country combining distinctive experiences with personalized services to those desirous to explore southern Italy through its culinary heritage, walking and cycling off the beaten paths.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Self and guided walking tours, cycling vacations, food and wine adventures, including cooking tours, wine tours and tailor made gourmet holidays.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
A group of local guides, avid cyclist, wine taster, olive oil makers and homely cooks.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Walking Puglia and Basilicata, because it is a marvelous combination of independent sightseeing and personalised services, unique walks and local delights throughout 2 amazing regions.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We are wild!!