5 star apartments in Bayerisch Eisenstein: top quality self catering accommodation on the Bavarian-Bohemian border - unusually spacious, stylishly furnished, very well equipped and spotlessly clean. In the largest range of forested mountains in Central Europe, directly on the border with the Czech Republic, half way between Munich and Prague. For couples, families and groups of friends who love natural surroundings and all the comforts of home.
- Spacious, beautifully modernized, eco-friendly, "full service" holiday apartments in 3 neighboring houses in a small residential area on the edge of the pretty mountain village of Bayerisch Eisenstein.
- You will feel part of a small, friendly community, in the midst of beautiful scenery.
- A few meters from the Bavarian Forest National Park, shops, restaurants and the Czech border.
- Peaceful strolls or more strenuous hikes, cycling/mountain biking, tennis, riding and more. Winter sports on the Arber mountain and cross country skiing everywhere.
- Historical towns, delightful villages, beer and medieval festivals.
- About 10 hours driving time from Calais.
- Munich, Nuernberg, Prague, Salzburg or Linz airports are 2 hours by car, slightly longer by train.
- Take the train: breakfast in London or most other European cities, dinner in Bayerisch Eisenstein.
- Arrive or depart on any day of the week and stay any number of days.
- Car not essential: there are good local train and bus services. We provide a free transfer service to and from the local station.