Home » M19840
Supplier: M19840

View Gallery »
The M19840 is a plastic Riga Heimatstyle building that was completed in 1926 according to one of the first and most significant designs by E. V. Wolffeldt and A. Nürnberg in Pärnu. Initially, the set of buildings included a commercial building with a mansard, a building in the courtyard and a romantic stall in the corner of the plot.

In 1931, it was rebuilt according to the design of O. Siinmaa to accommodate the Grand Hotel with a cafe, later a restaurant, on the ground floor. The building was reconstructed in 1991 for the M19840. Guest rooms were also built to the mansard.

There are 23 guest rooms, including 17 doubles and 6 singles, in the hotel. The rooms are of various sizes and designs. There are en suite shower and toilet facilities, TV and radiosets, and a minibar in each room. The rooms by Lõuna Street have a marvelous view of Lydia Koidula's park. There are a bar and á la carte restaurant on the ground floor and a sauna on the third floor of the hotel.
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.