||InfoHub supplier since Jan 2010!
Base of operations: Australia -- Number of InfoHub client requests accepted: 5
Understand the real Down Under on an eco-friendly journey of discovery and relaxation. The Royal National Park - Australia’s oldest NP - is Sydney's hidden secret; explore its beautiful beaches, coastal bushland and tranquil rainforest.
M19938 invites you on a journey of discovery. Have fun while using all your senses to actively learn about:
- Plants & their traditional uses
- Australian & Aboriginal culture
- Local history & geology
- Australian birds & wildlife
The Royal National Park is Sydney’s hidden secret. It’s renowned for its beautiful & diverse natural landscapes & its abundant wildlife.
- Closest-less than 1/3 the travel time - compared to other Sydney day tours
- Unspoilt - no crowds or concrete
- Beaches, coastal views, bush, & rainforest
- Eco-guide Certification
- 200% carbon offset for all fuel & energy
- 100% recycled paper
- 13 seat min-bus with AC
- Make new friends
- Flexible itinerary