|Questions and Answers
We work within your budget and offer packages from small budget tours all the way through to ultra luxurious trips.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Been operating about 4 years, started out of interest for people that needed a safari experience without them worrying about Jewish kosher laws for meals, observance of the Sabbath, etc.
2. What is your company's mission?
To give the clients the best safari experience, food and accommodation and for them to leave South Africa with a lasting impression.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Safaris and tours throughout Southern Africa.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I am the founder, Jack Meyerowitz, I am qualified in Mass catering and have regularly put weekends away together before I started the business.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Kruger National Park, it’s the most popular national park as people have the possibility of seeing the Big 5 and that is the main reason people visit this country.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"This was the best ever holiday we went on, so we thank you very much."