|Questions and Answers
M20026 offers a complete package from the time of your arrival to departure.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M20026 commenced operations in June 2008, following its
founder and Team Leader's passion to share with the world -one of the
last remaining intact eco system in the world-Guyana's Rainforest,
Wetlands and Savannahs.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is “to collaborate with all stakeholders to develop and promote tourism in Guyana and South America, encourage ecological
balance and preserve our cultural diversities”. Our vision is “to realize the full potential of tourism in a living planet, affording social and economic benefits to all our people”
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in Nature and Adventure Tourism.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Founder and Team Leader - Navin L. Roopnarain, worked in the
tourism sector of Guyana for over 13 years, 10 of which were with the
Kaieteur National Park, Kaieteur Falls-Guyana's premier tourist
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Most popular travel package-Guyana Naturally, because it combines
Guyana's premier tourist destinations with nature and
wildlife-everthing in one package.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Thank you for sharing with us, a truly undiscovered paradise-Guyana.