|Questions and Answers
We offer white water rafting tours on the Upper Red Deer River in Central Alberta, Canada.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business has been operating since April 1982, under the same ownership. Out of the love for wilderness,the excitement of white water paddling and wanting to share it with others we have created a business like no other.
2. What is your company's mission?
To enjoy the simple pleasures of life one has to experience wilderness and moving water.
3. What does your company specialize in?
White water day tours on the Red Deer River - a class #3 river. Great fun for the whole family.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
David Todd is the founder and owner of M20197. With more than 30 years paddling experience in all levels of whitewater around North America, he knows how a rafting business should be run. In the off season months he is a potter and his artwork is shown for sale at the Rafting Center in Sundre.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular tour is the one day trip. It is a full day. We meet at 9AM, we'll have you back at your vehicle for 5PM. You will paddle for about 4-4 1/2 hours throughout the day as well as we'll supply a hearty lunch. We are conveniently located to both Edmonton and Calgary and are located on one of Alberta's major highways. From here we shuttle you out into the back country for your day on the river, and bring you back again.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Why did I wait 84 years to have the best day of fun.