|Questions and Answers
Adventure Travel Company operating in Montenegro and Bosnia.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
6 years, started by two adventure travel enthusiasts.
2. What is your company's mission?
To promote sustainable adventure travel and culture experiences in some of Europe's most spectacular and last remote wildernesses.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Small group adventure travel (hiking, biking, water activities - raft, kayak and canyon, climbing, skiing), cultural tours and promoting sustainable travel and education.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Jack Delf, previously in marketing/ sales in UK TV, has travelled the globe and has extensive adventure travel experience as both the client and the provider
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The Montenegro Coastal Transversal hiking tour - this tour takes clients away from the tourist areas and shows them an ancient pathway which traverses the coastal mountain range, between the Adriatic coastline and northern mountains. It encompasses activity, culture, heritage, and a chance to experience something few other tourists are experiencing yet.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We put together a detailed 10 day adventure active holiday package for a client and his family. The client wrote to us afterwards to compliment us on the tour we organised and told us his wife used to work for Abercrombie and Kent and believed our tour and organisation skills were on a par, which he said was 'praise indeed'.