|Questions and Answers
Cooking vacations in France.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
It started 5 years ago when the Michelin trained chef retired from the restaurant business.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide the best cooking school experience in the world.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Offering students the opportunity to prepare and create gourmet quality classical French meals in an informal 16th century home in France.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Poul Jensen is the founder of the Cooking School. Prior to this, Poul worked all over in world in Michelin restaurants as well as on the QE2.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our 5 day cooking program is the most popular as our students love the opportunity to gain insight into the skills and hands-on knowledge from a professional Michelin trained chef.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
“I think the course was excellent, you and Poul are fantastic hosts. And the way Poul apparently effortlessly throws together some of the best food I have ever tasted was truly inspiring! The kitchen was pretty much exactly what you would imagine a French kitchen to be and all in with the long languid lunches and dinners. It was exactly the French cooking experience we were hoping for. Please don’t change a thing!!”
Hugh P - October 2010