|Questions and Answers
M20304 is a luxury safary company providing personalised upmarket safaris throughout Southern and East Africa for small groups and individuals.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Our company has been in business since 1999 and was started in South Africa by the Van Blerk family.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is provide exceptional travel experiences and value to every client who travels with us. Our safaris are designed to change peoples lives both those traveling on safari and those they impact by creating employment and supporting wildlife initiatives.
3. What does your company specialize in?
M20304 specializes in small groups to South Africa and Botswana as well as individual tailor made experiences.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Rob Van Blerk is the founder of the Company, born in Zimbabwe and now residing in South Africa.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our small group safaris in South Africa which are available from May to September each year offer guests exceptional value at USD 8450.00 per person for 14 days 5 star safari travel. 5-7 couples per group.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
“Over many years I have been fortunate enough to stay at some of the most fabulous properties in the world. Marataba Safari Company, Tsala Treetop Lodge & Gorah Elephant Camp far exceeded our expectations and can be compared to the best in the world.”