|Questions and Answers
We offer vacation rentals, guided tours and activities in the East Cape area of Baja California Sur.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business started 3 years ago as a simple vacation rental business. Slowly we started offering more services and added tours and excursions to our offer.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our Motto is "consider it done" We aim to be the best at what we do, our goal is to be number one on the East Cape.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Vacation Rentals, Property Management, Airport Transportation and Tours and Activities.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Kathinka Rosiger - German, studied Hotel Management and Tourism in Scotland, worked in Hotel Management for 10 years before opening this business with her partner Hector Perez Robles, Mexican, studies Finance in Mexico City, worked
in Management at HSBC for 5 years and then met Kathinka. Both loved Los Barriles and Baja California Sur and decided to stay here for good.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Sport Fishing. The Sport fishing here is simply amazing. There is no other place where the success-rate to catch one of the big four (Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Sailfish or Marlin) is as big as here. The Sea of Cortez is a beautiful place and there is no day where you don´t get to see Dolphins, Seals, Manta Rays or even a Whale.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
That they have never felt so well attended before, that we are always there and easy to reach with anything they need.