|Questions and Answers
We offer Package Tours and special Tailor made Tours for Group and Individual Travelers in Nepal with Village Tour and Home stay in the village of Gorkha.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Trail Blazer Travel and Tours is renowned name for tourism and it has long history about 10 years. Since 2000 it has been providing services like traveling, trekking, guiding, ticketing etc.
2. What is your company's mission?
Its main objective is to facilitate cheap and reliable travel and trekking services in Nepal,
Tibet, and Bhutan as well.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in Adventure Trekking, Leisure Tour - Pilgrimage Tour and other sorts of Tours for Students and Retired seniors.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Managing Director of this Company is Mr. Suresh Amgain. He has graduated in Business Administration from Tribhuvan University, Nepal. He has well experience about tour and travel since 10 years he has been directing the tours and guiding tourists for achieving there best destination. He is laborious in his duty that's why Trailblazer has been amazingly improving
its traveling career.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular travel packages are:
· Package Tours and special Tailor made Tours for Group and Individual Travelers in Nepal.
· Village tour and Home stay tour in the villages.
· Package Tours to Lhasa and Holy Kailash Mansarovar in Tibet. Religious Tour for Buddhists.
· Package and special interest tour to India and Bhutan for Group and Individual Travelers.
· Educational Tours for Student Groups and student exchange Programs. Tea House and Tented or Organized Trek in all regions of Nepal. Rafting in all Rivers of Nepal and Jungle Safari in the National Parks.
· Volunteer placement in Nepal for interested volunteer.
In the above mentioned packages tourists can get unique experience in their life which they never feel before which is achieved because of encounter
with cultural and natural beauties.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We are satisfied with our past client for their warm remembrance.