|Questions and Answers
An inbound tour operator providing personal services to our clients.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We registered as a limited liability company since 22nd December 1998. It started after doing community development on the north eastern coast of Trinidad. As we saw the need for such an organisation to promote ecotourism, agritourism and community development.
2. What is your company's mission?
To promote ecotourism, agritourism and community development in Trinidad and Tobago and to cooperate with other stackholders in preserving our environment.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Bird and marine turtle watchings.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Mr.Dominic Salvary, taxi driver, farmer and retired Government worker. Mr. Opio Morani, teaching, social worker and retired priest.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Since we had not many clients, but the few whom our services were provided to bird watching is our popular travel package.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We had not recieved a written compliment except the occiason was handle professionally as no complaint was lodged.