|Questions and Answers
I provide private tours in Budapest, excursions in Hungary and transfers as required.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have been working in tourism for 24 years. I've started in the Front Desk of the Hotel Intercontinental Budapest and 14 years ago I decided to do something else which is related to tourism but more exciting.
2. What is your company's mission?
My mission is to make my customer's stay in Hungary enjoyable, memorable and unforgettable. During the tours I'm their personal host and they will feel as if they are being escorted around the city/country by a friend.
3. What does your company specialize in?
- Private sightseeing tours by car in Budapest tailored to guests' requirements.
- Art tours, where customers can get a special insight into the artist's workshop and creative work.
- Private transfers to/from major cities in surrounding countries.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Zoltan Horvath, I used to work at the Front Desk of the Hotel Intercontinental Budapest and the Budapest Marriott Hotel for 11 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Private city tour in Budapest because of the beauty (charm, atmosphere, great architecture, differences and similarities of Buda and Pest, etc.) of the Hungarian capital.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"One of my favorite parts was the personalized service you gave and for making us feel at home in your country".