|Questions and Answers
M20531 is a brand new concept in Tourism within Zimbabwe - Philanthropic Tours. The concept is to introduce people to a variety of Projects.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The Zimbabwean M20531 has been on offer for 4 months. Our Parent Company is La Rochelle Hotel which has been operating for 10 years.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our Mission is to provide a safe, efficient and transparent interface between prospective Donors and Humanitarian Aid Projects in Zimbabwe, while at the same time providing a Tour which showcases the oft-forgotten Eastern Districts of Zimbabwe.
3. What does your company specialize in?
The hospitality industry in Zimbabwe, with special interest in the Humanitarian Aid Projects in the Mutare area.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Founder Ius Simon Herring and his Wife Della, who have been in the Hotel industry in Zimbabwe for the past 25 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We only have the M20531 at present.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"We are amazed you have managed to maintain the standards you have with all the problems facing the country"