|Questions and Answers
Coming to São Paulo? Take a private tour to experience the city. Convenience, security, commodity and specializing content according to your style and needs. Time is precious and so is your leisure!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business has been operating since 2005 after a deep analysis of the market for receptive tourism. We have visualized the opportunity of adding value to the travel taken by tourists or professionals to São Paulo city, in the southeast region of Brazil, offering them tailor-made touristic products which can be focused on leisure or also match business and leisure.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is to provide the international visitor a unique experience in São Paulo city, fulfilling their needs and overcoming their expectations, as well as reinforce a positive and remarkable image about Brazil.
3. What does your company specialize in?
M20546 is specialized in business and cultural tourism in São Paulo city and surroundings. Our services also can be extended to other well-known Brazilian destinations as Belo Horizonte and Ouro Preto, Brasília, Foz do Iguaçu, Rio de Janeiro and Manaus.
Besides convenience, security and specialized content for a large range of issues, one of our strengths is the expertise on dealing with people from all over the world, who belong to different cultures.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Eliana Souza is the owner and director of the company. She is Journalist and Licensed International Guide for South America, with specialization in São Paulo city.
Before working in the travel and hospitality industry, she has accumulated solid experience as office manager and executive assistant of large leading international companies by assisting foreign and Brazilian top professionals. Fluent in English and Spanish, she has also expertise in implementing international businesses in São Paulo city - Brazil, from the start-up to the day-by-day operational routine.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
As we offer a wide range of city-tours, we have six most popular itineraries which are:
- Inside the city – a general landscape of the city, focusing on history and the meaningful landmarks – for the ones who do not want to come back without getting a general flavor of São Paulo.
- Art as a highlight – a mix of architecture and art aiming at exploring the unbelievable variety of cultural spots the city offers.
- The football land – to have fun in the sports environment and understand why football is a passion amongst Brazilians.
- Amongst flavors and smells – to be delighted by our unique regional gastronomy and experience what the locals love to eat.
- Green oasis – to enjoy the pure idleness and admire the Brazilian biodiversity and tropical flora.
- Mix culture and shopping – for the ones who would like to explore the city and also take the opportunity to shop in great style.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
That we inspire his mind and touch his heart by taking him to a different experience in a huge city.