|Questions and Answers
M20583 is a licensed travel operator and can organize and provide travel services in Iceland, such as sightseeing and excursion services.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been operating since 2006. The owner, Jens Olafsson, had been working part time for some summers driving tour buses around Iceland and became interessed in designing his own tours and travel with small groups.
2. What is your company's mission?
We provide personal service and are specialized in guided tours for small groups.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Guided tours for small group. Private day tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Jens Olafsson is the owner and Tour Manager of M20583. He is educated in Political Science and Administration and has worked as an independent consultant and teacher. His interests are history, geology and politics.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Iceland Complete, a 10 day round tour around Iceland. During this tour you experience an ever-changing landscape every day and learn about Iceland´s geology, culture, and history.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Difficult to say but this one summarize it up:
"Excellent tour overview, very flexible, quick to respond, and accessible with reasonable fees."