|Questions and Answers
We create incredible experiences for communities and families visiting Israel. We would love the opportunity to help you plan your Israel tour.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We've been running tours in Israel since 2005 when the industry rebounded. The demand became overwhelming and the industry is still adjusting to meet the demand!
2. What is your company's mission?
To inspire out clients in the Holy Land.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Custom Tours in Israel with VIP service.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Shalom Stark is the founder of our company. Originally from Toledo, Ohio he came to Israel as a student in 2001, fell in love and never left. He has a dual bachelors degree in Business Information Systems and Judaic Studies, he is married with children and lives in Jerusalem, Israel.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
All our group tours are kept small to groups of 20-30 people, this allows fast paced touring and the ability to cover a lot of ground in Israel. We are also launching a new Israel Wine Tour which we expect to become very popular.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I once made a traditional Jewish wedding for a client who was married many years but hadn't made a ceremony; we made the event overlooking the Western Wall. She sent me a thank you card which read "...next to the birth of my children, the wedding you made for us was the most meaningful experience of my life". I keep the card and look at it often.