|Questions and Answers
My guide service (as you will see) provided many happy memories and a 99 per cent success ratio on limits of walleyes and smallmouth bass.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Fishing and Hunting the Missouri River System for over 30 years on Lake Oahe and Lake Sharpe in Pierre, South Dakota .
2. What is your company's mission?
Getting to know each of my Customers and giving you a Quality Trip is always my #1 goal.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Fishing and Hunting trips.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Hutch has been both a bass and walleye tournament fisherman, having over 150 top 20 finishes over the last 30 years, and still fishes some local and national tournaments. Hutch and his partner, Larry Porter, are past South Dakota State Governor's Cup champions, and are the only team to have won the Governor's Cup three years in a row.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Lake Oahe and Lake Sharpe for fishing and the pheasant/Goose hunting.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
My happy customers that are coming again next year.