|Questions and Answers
M20798 is engaged in developing and supporting holistic education, authentic community building, deep democracy, permaculture and eco-centres worldwide.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
This is our 8th year of operation. The current non-profit company began operation in 2009 but it took over the Kalikalos project (and staff) from a prior incarnation which began in 2001.
2. What is your company's mission?
M20798 living learning centre in Pelion, Greece is dedicated to demonstrating the power of authentic community as a vehicle for building a new holistic world of peace, partnership and sustainability. We offer an educational programme of workshops, retreats, workcamps, conferences and living-in-community guest weeks in the summer months. Our programmes include healing (self, society & planet), creative arts, relationship dynamics, and Self-enquiry.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Holidays/vacations in the context of an authentic living community.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The three founders are all former Findhorn Community members and they wished to bring some of the best of that Community to the sun and sea of Greece in a holiday venue.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
There is no one of our retreats and workshops that is any more popular than others. The area is wonderful for walking and hiking, fishing and horseriding, swimming and snorkling.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"What an amazing place!"