|Questions and Answers
We are outdoor fitness workshops for men and women
focusing on natural movement exercise, Paleo fitness, barefoot running, hiking, and yoga in one of Montana’s most inspiring locations.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We're a brand new business that started with the desire to share our passion for fitness and the outdoors with everyone.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is to have clients re-discover their wildness through fitness, organic eating, and adventure.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in outdoor fitness workshops for men and women focusing on natural movement exercise, Paleo fitness, barefoot running, hiking, and yoga.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Dan Vinson and David Hunt founded the company several years after the idea first was conceived at Georgetown University. Each took a separate path after graduation however there was a common thread of fitness, adventure, and the outdoors. These passions have led them back to their idea and have helped make it a reality.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular workshop is our 5 Day Revival because it is wild and fun and includes an introduction to many new trends in fitness like barefoot running and paleo fitness.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Best tour operator ever!