|Questions and Answers
Five stars, between sea and sky - A unique choice where the natural context and our traditional hospitality form a magical, regenerating blend for body, mind and spirit.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M20813 was built in the 1950’s by Angelo Rizzoli. In 1956 he decided to enlarge historic Regina Isabella’s thermal baths and build a resort over the ancient Greek - Roman ruins. After just a few years, Ischia and M20813 became the centre of attraction for cosmopolitan worldliness.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our main commitment is to create a sincere loyalty which has been the seal for a successful operation in over 55 years.
3. What does your company specialize in?
The charm of the island, the warmth of its people, the benefits of the thermal waters and quality of the food are only a few reason of our success.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The island’s beauty and thermal baths captivated the illustrious publisher and film director Angelo Rizzoli.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Attentive toward any new breakthroughs in the aesthetic and medical field, the Spa offers thermal plastic (anti- aging) dermatological treatments. These are true miracles of eternal youth that use the benefits of thermal waters to produce a longer lasting effect in the prevention of skin aging and other skin problems.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
A hotel with distinctive style on an island that celebrates life.